for the love of beautiful things: local showbiz's fairest faces

I know doing blogs like this, or any 'list-blog' for that matter, is like asking for a fight that you'll never win.  But I had no choice but to persevere. You see this is at the behest of my friends in the pink mafia. And what the pink mafiosas want, the pink mafiosas get. Even if ze mademoiselle Menggay Vanderbilt stomps a pretty Jimmy Chooed foot to it.

But before we proceed, let me remind you my dear reader that this is not  to be the super-mega-utltimate 'prettiest list' that would make those not included, specially your own bets, unpretty. Besides, they say (here goes the tireless cliche, kill me later when you chance upon me down the street in  my tutu waiting for a free ride) beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Excuse me while I throw up.

There are six of them in this blog, three from both the Kapamilya and the Kapuso networks. Didn't I say I know how to compromise? Anyway, withour further ado, here are the fairest faces, at least for this author.
 
                 Bea Alonzo                                                  Regine Angeles

                 Kristine Hermosa                                        Yasmien Kurdi

                 Jackie Rice                                                    Marian Rivera  

.
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP