not the usual suspects: the hottest men who don't usually make the cut

I'll bet my Shu Uemura eyelash curlers that the men below will never make the Ang Pinaka list of the handsomest, most drop-dead gorgeous men eva-eva. Sure, they might pull up a surprise on People magazine's  most beautiful list but that list is always based on currency (read: who's hot now). 

Truth be told, I was having second thoughts about doing this entry as they (the men) might go from off the radar and into the pan after this - and then I'd have to deal with bigger competition. Sure I can stand my ground against a few, excuse my French, bitches but a whole school of them?! But then again, oh why the hell not? At least I'm spreading the good news - that ladies and gents' (of the pink mafia, that is) freedom of choice is not and should not be limited to the Brads and the Leonardos. Why go up against the world when I'm willing to share?


 I have this thing for older men. And French actor Jean Reno is the kind of older man I would prefer to have a May-December liaison with.  Oooh la-la!


Sensitive, intense but never flashy. I like men like that. And that's why the quintessential Englishman Colin Firth makes my list. And I'd take on that stiff upper lip of his any day just as long as the rest of him is not the far behind.


 
Okay, like do I have to get word from Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz and Jessica Simpson to convince you that this John Mayer dude is some hawt commodity? That settles it then. And John, honey, if you're reading this, my body is a wonderland...for two! Sorry, can't help myself! 


I hereby allow Jason Statham to violate me in any which way he can. I also give him my approval to transport me to anywhere in the world as long as he talks dirty all the time like he usually does in his movies. I also promise to get down and trashy if the, uh, scene calls for it.


 
 Not because Rafael Nadal's court is usually full that I'm settling for the next best thing. Hardly the case as you can very well see from the images above (and I can't even decide which is yummier!). Ahh Dmitry Tursunov, let's play a love game - your court, and balls, of course!   

.

3 comments:

Domeng Zu 2/14/10, 2:49 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Domeng Zu 2/14/10, 2:50 PM  

I love this blog. Jean Reno is also in my list. I'm not sure about John Mayer, though. I love him, no question about that. But there's this 'apology video' released about his supposed shitty remarks about Jessica, women in general, and gays like me (he explained something about that smooch he gave to Perez Hilton...ohhhh lucky). I have to check it out. For Englishmen, I'd go for the original Alfie...na nakalimutan ko ang pangalan ngayon. Tanga lang...pasensya na M. :)

Menggay Vanderbilt 2/14/10, 7:46 PM  

I could take that as a good news, re John Mayer. At least one less gorgeous bitch to contend with! Haha You mean Michael Caine? I agree he does have that aura but I think he won't survive moi! Haha Thanks for dropping by, I hope you generally liked what you ogled at :D

- M.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP